Media & Press Kit
Beatitudes Campus Fast Facts
- For more than 40 years, Beatitudes Campus has served as an all-inclusive Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC).
- Approximately 600 seniors with diverse backgrounds and beliefs call Beatitudes Campus home and hundreds more are served through rehabilitation services and wellness programs.
- We are an active senior living community offering, a full continuum of care, with many different residential living options including:
- Independent Living—Residential living with services and amenities included or available
- Assisted Living—Residential living with supportive services for daily activities of living included
- Skilled Nursing—Short and long-term nursing care, rehabilitation, and respite services
- Memory Support—Early and Late-stage dementia care and palliative care services
- The Campus offers a holistic approach to health and promotes the Seven Dimensions of Wellness focusing on the emotional, social, intellectual, spiritual, occupational/vocational, financial, and physical elements of well-being.
- We are a not-for-profit organization with revenue dollars of approximately $18 million.
- We completed our first phase of redevelopment that offers 199 new residences and an 18,000 sq. ft., state-of-the-art Town Plaza.
- Beatitudes Campus Health Care Center received an “Excellent” Quality Rating on the 2010 survey by the Arizona Department of Health Services (ADHS).
- The Campus is sponsored by Church of the Beatitudes, a United Church of Christ congregation. Other related not-for-profits are Beatitudes Agelink, an intergenerational child development center; and Duet: Partners In Health & Aging, serving homebound adults, caregivers, faith communities, and grandparents raising grandchildren.